House tours from Domino

As part of my ongoing series of posts honoring our late friend Domino, I now bestow upon you some lovely house tours we all came to look forward to every month. *sigh* Enjoy.

Mary McDonald's "Tom Jones rock" inspired kitchen. I like the typography plates.


Kathryn Ireland's rustic style home. I love the humble bathroom, and the console in the kitchen with the dishes stowed underneath.



Actress Julianne Moore's stab at interior decorating. I like some of the choices she made - not all my style, but still pretty. I like the piece of drift wood on the radiator.


A rebuilt green home in New Orleans.


Domino style director Dara's lovely white bedroom.









I love Amanda Peet's down-to-earth, bohemian home. It's so ethereal and filled with interesting, meaningful objects. I also love that you can tell that she had a hand in it. She didn't just hire some designer to come in and make it look like a movie star's home.
You have read this article Amanda Peet / bathroom / bedroom / bohemian / console / dara caponigro / dishes / Domino / down-to-earth / ethereal / green / house tours / Julianne Moore / Kathryn Ireland / New Orleans / rustic / white with the title House tours from Domino. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/house-tours-from-domino.html. Thanks!

No comment for "House tours from Domino"

Post a Comment