Kitchen Bliss

Do we all have shiny clean kitchens after clearing it out this weekend? I know you do...right...right? :) Well, if inspiration alluded you, here's a little more coming at you from our beloved Domino.

Who couldn't use wheels on their island!


This kitchen has my mother written all over it - lovely





I'd love to beable to come into this bright and sunny kitchen on weekend mornings






I don't know if I could do this...do you like bright kitchen cabinets?


This is the closest to the kitchens I've had in my tiny city apartments.


You have read this article bright and sunny / cabinets / chandelier / colorful / Domino / exposed brick / island / kitchen / kitchen organization / marble counter / spring cleaning / wheels / white interiors / wood paneling with the title Kitchen Bliss. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/kitchen-bliss.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kitchen Bliss"

Post a Comment