Beautiful spaces - unique furniture and accessories

I don't think I need to say much here. These goodies are from Lombok. Sadly for us Americans it's in the UK, but I can't help myself! I'll leave alone with the beauty for now...






This cracked glaze stole is so pretty


I love Lombok's palettes






Oh how I would love to have this chest


...and this armoire










You have read this article accessories / armoire / candles / chest / Lombok / palette / poster beds / stool / UK with the title Beautiful spaces - unique furniture and accessories. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/beautiful-spaces-unique-furniture-and.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Beautiful spaces - unique furniture and accessories"

  1. I have no words to appreciate this post ..... I'm really impressed with this post ....miami office furniture

    ReplyDelete