I'm back, and I come bearing the portfolio of one of my favorite photographers!

Francesco Lagnese's work takes my breath away. The atmosphere is unreal and the light is so clear. I can't explain it - you have to see for yourself!
















Not too shabby a spot to take brunch...and lunch and dinner


*stunning!*


All photos property of Francesco Lagnese
You have read this article console / dining / entryway / Fancesco Lagnese / flowers / gardening shed / photography / portfolio / travel / tropical / vacation / white interiors with the title I'm back, and I come bearing the portfolio of one of my favorite photographers!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-back-and-i-come-bearing-portfolio-of.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm back, and I come bearing the portfolio of one of my favorite photographers!"

Post a Comment