Thank you! (and a great design blog find!)

I just wanted to thank Diana from Washington for her generous donation for my marathon to run for a cure for leukemia and lymphoma. It is so great to get the support of the community and to see how much people care about cancer sufferers. Diana you are a life saver...literally! (Also thanks to her friend Stan who donated!)

If you'd like to show your support, please donate at my fundraising site, http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/anchor09/awhite1fr5.

Your donation is completely tax deductible. Hopefully it will not be long before no one has to loose loved ones to blood cancers.. (or their sweet puppies - I lost my boy to lymphoma)

My Cody, who I lost to lymphoma this Christmas. : (

Turns out, Diana also has a gorgeous blog, Museum of Happiness, which showcases lovely design for babies. You should go check it out!






Museum of Happiness
You have read this article Cody / design for babies / donate / lymphoma / Museum of Happiness / nurseries / pottery barn teen with the title Thank you! (and a great design blog find!). You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/02/thank-you-and-great-design-blog-find.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Thank you! (and a great design blog find!)"

Post a Comment