Image tribute to Domino - great living rooms

Trust me fellow Domino mourners, there are many more tributes to come! I will be scouring the site thoroughly before they take it down. *tear* Today's tribute is to living rooms.


I like it when open floor plans use furniture (like these couches back-to-back), in place of walls

It's the color on this wall that gets me...gorgeous

I couldn't live with this wallpaper, but a lovely room



jewel tones aren't going anywhere my friends!

Not cozy enough for me, but the colors are dreamy!

A lovely vintage living room of Domino reader contest winner Lara Rossignol

Rashida Jones's instant hit of a living room.

One of the many before and afters Domino graced us with! I love how serene the room turned out - the perfect place to relax after work.
You have read this article before and after / blue wall / cozy / Domino / jewel tones / living room / Moraccan / open floor plan / Rashida Jones / relaxing / vintage / wallpaper with the title Image tribute to Domino - great living rooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/02/image-tribute-to-domino-great-living.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Image tribute to Domino - great living rooms"