A surprising resource for home decorating (and it's on sale!)

I go through a novel a week commuting to and from work on the train, and I usually procure my literary enjoyment through Barnes and Noble. Little did I know they had such an extensive collection of home decor and small furniture goods until they sent me an email announcing their 20% off spring sale on their home collection. It's worth a look if you need things for your home office and or library.

Love these mini white vases

the very cool invisible bookshelf


I have a retro minimalist clock similar to this and I love it

This interesting vase/bowl/platform is called liquid cardboard - is recycled and recyclable, and you can shape it.







Kate Spade paper - I love her colors

You have read this article Barnes and Noble / home accessories / home decor / invisible bookshelf / Kate Spade / lamp / library / office / stationary / tealight / vases with the title A surprising resource for home decorating (and it's on sale!). You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/02/a-surprising-resource-for-home.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "A surprising resource for home decorating (and it's on sale!)"