Lovely bedrooms for lovely sleep

I'm sleepy today and have a headache that makes me feel like my molars are going to fall out. Looking out the window, I can't even see the Chelsea Piers right outside my building, due to the horrific blizzard outside. These pics remind me of the heaven that is my bed, waiting at home for me. Hopefully you are feeling better than me!

love the ledge above the bed


hmm...I might be utilizing this painted headboard idea...





oh...if only it were Saturday!

Love this reader's bedroom!

Love the salon style pictures, the mosquito net, the blue shutters, and the pup!

via Domino
You have read this article bedroom / canopy / Domino / mosquito net / painted headboard / reader's bedroom / salon style wall / shutters with the title Lovely bedrooms for lovely sleep. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/02/lovely-bedrooms-for-lovely-sleep.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lovely bedrooms for lovely sleep"

Post a Comment