Some home decor favorites

Crate and Barrel is a great furniture manufacturer, and I've heard from a lot of people (even carpenters), that if you can't afford to go custom, than go Crate and Barrel. The quality is consistently great, and the price is what you'd pay for some not-so-great quality furniture from similar companies. They also have clean design - which is a major plus!--okay, a major necessity!

I *love* the Windham writing desk in white! It's so clean and pretty!

A Crate & Barrel classic - the very cool Ona pitcher

I really really want these cushions in white! I want to put two side by side and use them as a headboard. Anyone know where I can find them in white?

A retro cool toaster from Bodum. Bodum is in my building and they had a sample sale last week, but sadly - and as usual, I had no cash

Bamboo dish racks are the best by far. I love mine cause I just fold it up flat and put it in a cupboard when I'm done. Unfortunately it's falling apart - but this would make a lovely replacement!


This pretty Optic sea glass lamp is only $89, and comes in three colors! This would be great for anyone with a coastal theme going on.
You have read this article bamboo / beach decor / bodum / coastal decor / crate and barrel / dishrack / floor cushions / home office / kitchen wares / lamp / pitcher / retro / toaster / writing desk with the title Some home decor favorites. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/02/some-home-decor-favorites.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some home decor favorites"

Post a Comment