Danish home decor - what do you think?

Nostalgi Fyn is a Danish home decor company, and while they feature a lot of white (surprise, surprise) - they also feature goods in rich, dark colors - even black! What do you think? Do you like em?

The red accents really makes this bedroom crisp

They also sell scarves and jewelry




These office accessories are really cute - I'm afraid I'd never be able to discipline myself to choose just one pattern...

I love quilts and have been begging my mom to take up quilt making for years! I would love to have one made out of fabrics from our clothes, curtains, sheets, and linens.

black and white is really growing on me lately






I also love this quilt...obviously I need to invest in some more beds to put all these linens on...














The pottery is really nice...

You have read this article accent colors / alcove home office / bamboo baskets / black and white / candle holders / Danish / dishes / jewelry / linens / Nostalgi Fyn / pillows / quilt / scarves / tea / teapots / vases / white interiors with the title Danish home decor - what do you think?. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/02/danish-home-decor-what-do-you-think.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Danish home decor - what do you think?"

Post a Comment