Fun design style quiz!

So, Amana has unveiled some new options when it comes to my most often used kitchen appliance - the refrigerator. They even managed to pull in Thom Filicia on some of their designs. This quiz is actually really fun because they give you a little personality assessment after you've ordered 10 fridges from most favorite to least. So, what's your prognosis?

Go to http://www.amanacolor.com to take the quiz ...here's how easy it is to take it - just drag and drop:

Here are my results:


My first choice was the brocade fridge...to which I got the response:

"Impeccable taste. Rich, warm and welcoming – and sometimes a little nutty. You put home and hearth first, valuing what’s on the inside. Not wanting to be eaten up by other people’s needs, you hide your inner softness beneath a slightly rough exterior. Or we’ve confused you with a brownie. In which case your inside is fudgy, too."

This is pretty close to me...I'll have to confirm with my manfriend.




My second choice was "twilight," which means:
"Calm and soothing with a touch of grace and elegance. This perfectly describes both your personality and CD collection. Never a note or pair of socks out of place, you express yourself most vividly with a slightly raised eyebrow. Friends often wonder how you maintain your cool in all circumstances. We suspect large quantities of dark chocolate."

hmmm...this is how I wish I could be...

Oh yeah, it's not just the first fridge you pick that dictates your personality - I tested it!
You have read this article Amana / appliances / brocade / designer appliances / refrigerator / style quiz / Thom Filicia with the title Fun design style quiz!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/02/fun-design-style-quiz.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fun design style quiz!"

Post a Comment