Some of the prettiest interiors ever I promise!

I don't really have to say much here...these images are absolutely stunning...and are some of my new favorite rooms! They are from the portfolio of photographer Rachel Whiting.

my dream bedroom



an inspiring workspace with everything you need at your fingertips...

oh to have all that shelf space!








another gorgeous bedroom








The sparseness of this room is so refreshing!













I'd love a trunk like this





You have read this article beautiful bedrooms / bookshelves / home office / interior photographer / minimalist / modern retro / Rachel Whiting / sparse decor / teapot / vintage furniture / wedding reception / white interiors with the title Some of the prettiest interiors ever I promise!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/02/some-of-prettiest-interiors-ever-i.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some of the prettiest interiors ever I promise!"

Post a Comment