Hand-crafted, custom-made furniture from Valencia, Spain

I've always been interested in furniture making, and even considered pursuing it during my first two years of college as a sculpture student. I was happy to hear about these talented artisans in Valencia, especially since I've been staying in Segovia! They are called Cotema and their work is astoundingly detail-oriented, and very, very, well constructed. Almost like they are from another time, no?

A stunning Louis XV settee


Design for a table top


Quite the entertainment unit!

I love the inlaid detail on the console doors





One day I would love to have an heirloom worthy armoire!

If you'd like to see more work or read about the process visit their site. cotemavalencia.com
You have read this article armoire / classical furniture / custom made furniture / four post bed / gilt / heirlooms with the title Hand-crafted, custom-made furniture from Valencia, Spain. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/10/hand-crafted-custom-made-furniture-from.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hand-crafted, custom-made furniture from Valencia, Spain"

Post a Comment