Check out my friend Van's house in World of Interiors

Van's home was featured in the November 2004 issue of World of Interiors! She was kind enough to share it with me and let me post it on Decorology. Van is one cool lady who has lived and worked all over the world and is known as the "Zing Girl," and is a branding and design guru. As you can tell from these photos - her husband's (a sculptor) studio is also their home. Pretty cool!


oh Brooklyn - how I miss you so!




Loving this little nook and the salon style wall.




You have read this article artist loft / Brooklyn apartment / colorful walls / paintings / salon style wall / sculpture / studio with the title Check out my friend Van's house in World of Interiors. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/10/check-out-my-friend-van-house-in-world.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Check out my friend Van's house in World of Interiors"

Post a Comment