Check out my article/slide show on Canadian House and Home!

I'm really excited about this little feature I put together for Canadian House and Home Magazine's website - you can check it out here. It is a compiling of my 10 favorite rooms. This actually took an very long time for me to put together, as I wanted to show photos that aren't easily found on the web. I hope you enjoy them!






Above are just a few! Go to the slide show for credits!
You have read this article Canadian House and Home / favorite rooms / modern retro / vintage / white interiors with the title Check out my article/slide show on Canadian House and Home!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/10/check-out-my-articleslide-show-on.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Check out my article/slide show on Canadian House and Home!"

Post a Comment