Glamorous and pretty inspirational rooms from....Ikea!

Ikea's styling gets better and better. I love looking through their magazine for inspiration on how to better organize and create functional living systems. I was really impressed with the new 2010 magazine and the great rooms they shot. Here are some of my favorites. Which do you like?

Pretty and white, but still lived in

I love how this room shows that you don't need to always use pretty decorative boxes. Clear plastic containers are no fail, and even I use utility shelves in my office. For a busy lifestyle and tight deadlines nothing beats it. And this image shows that it can look nice as well.

Oh how I would love to have a daybed in my office...I'm just afraid that I would use it as a "sleep all day" bed


Amazing storage and workspace!



Isn't this bedroom glamorous?



All images via Ikea
You have read this article basement / containers / glamorous / home office / Ikea / room divider / storage / white and blue / white interiors with the title Glamorous and pretty inspirational rooms from....Ikea!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/10/glamorous-and-pretty-inspirational.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Glamorous and pretty inspirational rooms from....Ikea!"

Post a Comment