Affordable photography for travelers and dreamers

Etsy is full of gems and I was so happy to be shown one the other day. These photos are from Saturnalia - and her work is evocative of carefree days enjoying the sun or wandering around a new city - free from time constraints. I hope you like them, and you can see more and read about her technique at the store, My Saturnalia

gorgeous

This photo of the chrysanthemum might just be my favorite

Prague - somewhere I definitely hope to get to this summer

Venice



You have read this article artist / artwork / etsy / nature / photography / travel with the title Affordable photography for travelers and dreamers. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/10/affordable-photography-for-travelers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Affordable photography for travelers and dreamers"

Post a Comment