Sweet Scandinavian Style for a sweet price (and a few steps up from Ikea)

I'm starting to like CB2 more and more these days. They seem to be offering more versatile furniture and accessories, instead of all cold steel modern furnishings. Here are some things I'd love to have from their first look 09 catalog.

I *love* this Platform coffee table - it has two drawers (hello storage), and I love the modern retro design. I also love the $399 price tag. The Dane table lamp - only $99, and oh so pretty. I'm not usually one for wall decals and wall "sculpture," but I thought these rubber decor forms were sort of pretty. They'd look nice down a hallway wall.

Those cute and simple tea light sconces are only $2.50! One also can't have enough simple cylindrical vases in various sizes. Sadly mine broke last time I moved, and I've been meaning to get more. They're a great option for people who only get flowers occasionally, because in between bouquets you can fit all sorts of interesting objets d'art. The Darjeeling dining table is a favorite of mine, the wood grain is gorgeous. Rare saal wood is reclaimed from old Indian railroad ties, restored, and pieced in a natural plank mosaic.

via CB2

Image background swatch from Scandinavian Design Center
You have read this article "table lamp" / CB2 / coffee table / saal wood table / Scandinavian decor / tea light sconces / vases with the title Sweet Scandinavian Style for a sweet price (and a few steps up from Ikea). You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/01/sweet-scandinavian-style-for-sweet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sweet Scandinavian Style for a sweet price (and a few steps up from Ikea)"

Post a Comment