Never fails to disappoint: Canadian House and Home

Oh Canadian House and Home, how I wish a year subscription shipped to the states weren't so pricey. I often argue with myself though that it would be worth it. I often check them out at the bookstore but it's just not the same as having it in my home, and the magazine is consistently gorgeous.





via Apartment Therapy

I really like the picture ledge on the wall.
via igloo blog




via At Home with Kim Vallee
look at the back wall! so pretty


via The Door Store


via Double Happiness

via This is Glamorous

via Design*Sponge


via Paper Pursuits


You have read this article Canadian House and Home / chalkboard wall / cozy bedroom / dining room / Kate Spade green / picture ledge / window seat with the title Never fails to disappoint: Canadian House and Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/01/never-fails-to-disappoint-canadian.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Never fails to disappoint: Canadian House and Home"

Post a Comment