Gorgeous colors I wish I was brave enough to use!

Sorry this is just getting to you! My computer wasn't feeling too well, and had a little accident...*blush* But we're feeling better now. So, some of you know I'm a big fan of the all white interiors. These rooms drive a hard bargain though! They definitely add energy and freshness to the space. Have any of you been braver than me and gone with a bold or bright color in a room?

*gulp* Love this wallpaper with the gold in the next room!
via Better Homes and Gardens

ooh...like this


I think gray with yellow or light green is really classy
via Ideal Home



I should just go for it and use pink already since there's no man inhabiting with me to protest ... ;)
via Point Click Home
You have read this article bold color / bright pink room / coral / damask wallpaper / gray and yellow / living room / purple with the title Gorgeous colors I wish I was brave enough to use!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/01/gorgeous-colors-i-wish-i-was-brave.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gorgeous colors I wish I was brave enough to use!"

Post a Comment