My favorites from this month's Domino - what are yours?

There was one piece in particular I really loved from the February issue of Domino. It was a piece on flowers as decor and the photography and styling was particularly beautiful - and achievable! What do you think - what's your favorite "flower style"?

Modern rustic?


Romantic sophisticate?


or Exotic bohemian?

There was also a house tour featured which had some nice photos:

Love the black for the bathroom walls, and the framed detention paper!

via February 2009 Domino
You have read this article black bathroom / Domino / exotic bohemian / flowers / frames / modern rustic / picture arrangements / romantic sophisticate / striped chair / vanity with the title My favorites from this month's Domino - what are yours?. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-favorites-from-this-month-domino.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My favorites from this month's Domino - what are yours?"

Post a Comment