Interior designer portfolio

It's been awhile since I featured a portfolio on Decorology, so I thought I'd mix things up. And boy, do I have a good one for you! Comin atcha is the work of renowned interior designer David Netto. I love his modern retro sensibility, and while I'm not usually into eclectic decorating, he does it really well!




wow...looks like this house might actually be lived in...

I'm feeling a tree in my bedroom...





This cozy modern home belongs to Netto's ex-fiance, actress Ione Skye

Another blue striped rug.. I want one!

I like the big photograph of the room behind the table...it opens the space up.




via David Netto Design
You have read this article chalkboard / David Netto design / eclectic decor / Ione Skye / modern home / modern retro / striped rug / tree with the title Interior designer portfolio. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/01/interior-designer-portfolio.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "Interior designer portfolio"

  1. Very happy to say your post is very interesting to read.I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up

    Interior Design Courses in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a nice blog thanks for sharing with us.
    visit us for fashion design and animation course in dehradun




    ReplyDelete