Bright and beautiful rooms to lighten up a gloomy day

I tried to post this yesterday, but for some reason or another I wasn't able to upload images!

I don't know about you guys, but over here in the states the east coast is getting pretty soggy. So I spent most of my morning seeking out sunny rooms while my shoes dry on the radiator.
via Better Homes and Gardens

I'm liking vertical shelves more and more.

I also like the look of rustic wood furniture contrasting with porcelin in the bathroom.






You have read this article bathroom / Better Homes and Gardens / country decor / living room / rustic furniture / vertical shelf / white interiors with the title Bright and beautiful rooms to lighten up a gloomy day. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/01/bright-and-beautiful-rooms-to-lighten.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bright and beautiful rooms to lighten up a gloomy day"

Post a Comment