Get that "simple life" feeling in your home

There is something to be said for the simple life. Impossible as it seems to attain, I find that I always feel more at ease when my surroundings are cheerful, airy, and filled with meaningful objects - not "filler" objects. Whenever I visit my parents on the farm, I'm always inspired by the way country life just seems to present you with such objects in abundance. My mom's baked goods on the table, the stack of wood by the fireplace, the collection of straw hats hanging up by the screen door...
These images inspire me to find and create the same comfort in my home, and I hope they do the same for you.


















Images via Country Living
You have read this article bathroom / bathtub / bedroom / country / Country Living / kitchen / pantry / rustic / simple life with the title Get that "simple life" feeling in your home. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/09/get-that-life-feeling-in-your-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Get that "simple life" feeling in your home"

Post a Comment