Unique home decor to personalize your space

If you're looking for a special item for your home, or a great gift, look no further than the MOMA Store, or Uncommon Goods. I like to check these stores often, and usually when I see something there, I know I will start to see it in many places not too far in the future.

From the MOMA store


Magnetic Vases $45.00


Media Storage Box $20.50 - $28.00
Love the minimalism in all Muji products




Mag Table $175.00
I wish I could find a less expensive version of this!


MoMA Satellite Bowl $38.00 - $48.00



Numbers Clock $85.00


Ghost Candelabra $65.00




Until Dawn Curtain $125.00

From Uncommon Goods


NAPKIN CATCH PLACEMATS - SET OF 2 $38.00


BLACK CROW COIR MAT $24.00


RECYCLED COTTON WASTEBASKETS $15.00


SMOKE HOUSE INCENSE BURNER $36.00


PORCELAIN CAMPFIRE $20.00


ORGANIC SHAPED STOOL $150.00


EGG CUPS $10.00
I don't eat eggs, but these are sooo cute
You have read this article home decor / MOMA / Uncommon Goods / unique with the title Unique home decor to personalize your space. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/09/unique-home-decor-to-personalize-your.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Unique home decor to personalize your space"

Post a Comment