Ideas and Inspiration, Designer Portfolios!

Thought I'd help us all over hump day with my favorite content- designer (and interior photographer) portfolios! I hope you find something to inspire you, and excite you for the weekend - spent in your home, not the office.


Images via Fox-Nahem Design




I really love this room, it looks like a painting. Very compelling...
Images via Eric Cohler





Image via Windsor Smith



Oh don't get me started on those floors...



Spacious retro kitchen


A library in a hallway - notice all the window seats.



Love the pasta canisters, and the cabinet hardware




The botanical prints above the couch really make this room for me

Images via S.R. Gambrel
You have read this article canisters / designers / Eric Cohler / Fox-Nahem Designs / hallway / inspiration / interior decorator / kitchen / library / living room / painting / retro / S R Gambrel / window seat / Windsor Smith with the title Ideas and Inspiration, Designer Portfolios!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/09/ideas-and-inspiration-designer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ideas and Inspiration, Designer Portfolios!"

Post a Comment