Oh gosh thanks *blush*


Thank you Linda from Lime in the Coconut for honoring me with a Hooked on your Blog award, from Hooked on Houses. I am truly honored. Of course I'm a bit dense so I didn't really know what I was supposed to do with it. But I've finally caught on. Here are some blogs I love-there are sooo many others of course but I don't want to over-do it!
(in no particular order)

Lime in the Coconut of course (reminds me that some people are smart enough to take life slow and enjoy their homes, thanks Linda)

Dwellings and Decor


Daisy Pink Cupcake

Patricia Gray Interior Design

Cote de Texas

House of Turqoise


And...8 things you didn't know about me:
-I'm one of four daughters, so was my mom
-I LOVE dogs
-I grew up on 200 acres on the Chesapeake Bay
-My apartment is usually in a shameful state :(
-My favorite food is still pizza
-I play the guitar
-I know how to fish, shoot a .22, drive a front-end-loader, and chop wood- but I live in NYC :)
-I'm a blonde naturally, but dye my hair brunette
You have read this article blog award / Cote de Texas / Daisy Pink Cupcake / Dwellings and Decor / Hooked on Houses / Hooked on your blog / House of Turqoise / Patricia Gray Interior Design with the title Oh gosh thanks *blush*. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/09/oh-gosh-thanks-blush.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Oh gosh thanks *blush*"

Post a Comment