Tres Chic Inspirational Interiors

Last night I finished painting my bedroom a lovely powder French-country blue (pictures too come!), so needles to say I have French country on the brain. French country can vary so greatly because France is so large, but most people probably think of the idyllic cottages of Provence. My definition is probably a little too loose for some, all I know is I love the sophisticated rustic charm, bringing touches of the outdoors inside, and the romance.




Photos by Polly Wreford





Images via 1stdibs






Images via Designers Block*
*This is a great blog!


June Parrish Cookson's studio.

For more go to Ink Vanilla

You have read this article 1stdibs / bedroom / chair / chic / Designers Block / french country / Ink Vanilla / Polly Wreford / romantic / rustic / sophiticated / table with the title Tres Chic Inspirational Interiors. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/08/tres-chic-inspirational-interiors.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Tres Chic Inspirational Interiors"