Beautiful linens, accessories, and furniture at LIV by Aut Lit

I don't know if anyone from Canada stops by from time to time, but I discovered this beautiful store via Canadian House & Home called LIV by Au Lit. They sell linens, furniture, jewelry, fashion, and accessories from the US and Europe. I will definitely be making them my first stop when I visit Toronto!










Images via LIV by Au Lit

You have read this article accessories / Canadian House and Home / dishes / fashion / furniture / jewelry / linens / LIV by Au Lit with the title Beautiful linens, accessories, and furniture at LIV by Aut Lit. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/08/beautiful-linens-accessories-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful linens, accessories, and furniture at LIV by Aut Lit"

Post a Comment