The perfect bedding

I have a weakness for lovely bedding. So opening up the latest issue of Pottery Barn bed and bath was like a surprise birthday party! I usually find something I like, but this issue was just too much! I like so many of the textiles they have out right now. How will I ever pick one? Which collection is your favorite?


Art nouveau inspired bedding! Tatum collection, sells as an entire ensemble (sheets too), $239 for a twin.


Love the colors! Kylie bedding, starts at $29.00



Ruched bedding, like sleeping in a designer gown, starts at $39.00




These quilts must be soooo soft and luxurious. I really want one!



I might like a few pieces from their apothecary collection, but I think the whole set would be a bit much and ruin the novelty of each piece. I think the mirror is cool, and quite edgy for Pottery Barn- in a good way.

Apothecary collection, starts at $14.00, Sienna mirror, the flourishes are imprinted on the mirror's surface, $229.00



Cora Ripple accessories, starting at $12. I love how understated and beautiful this collection is.


Love the velvet pinstripe Marcel chair, not so much the price, $799

Images via Pottery Barn

You have read this article accessories / apothecary / art nouveau / bedding / chair / colorful / novelty / pattern / pinstripe / Pottery Barn / quilt / velvet with the title The perfect bedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/08/the-perfect-bedding.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The perfect bedding"

Post a Comment