Please help me decide!

Alright folks, it has begun. Here is my new room ready for painting and decorating. I'm very excited, and would really like to hear any thoughts or suggestions you guys have. Back when I did my "what color should I paint my bedroom" post, light blue won by a landslide, so now it comes down to what light blue.


That's the top of my ikea secretary desk I bought used, I love it!


An unfortunately large radiator. I had it in my mind to install a shelf over it and sew a sort of table skirt to hide it, but there's a pipe coming up the back, so I'd have to cut a semi-circle on the edge of the shelf...hmm...


my closet, this is just half of it, it has sliding double doors.


My only window *tear*


My room is about 8 ft. wide..which for Brooklyn is what you get used too.


Opposite end of the room, where I plan to put my bed. The room is about 14ft. long, which is pretty good.


There's this odd opaque window and two purposeless vents. On the other side is just an office/utility room. I plan on removing the vents and spackling the holes. As far as the window, it's good because it allows more light in the room, but it's also weird. Should I hang my full length mirror over it or leave it as is?


Another view of the end.

So here are three blues to get us started- obviously you can suggest something totally different. I think I'm rooting for C, I like it because it's romantic and a very cool color. I am open for persuasion however!

A. a "blue" blue


B. a "green" blue


C. a "lavender" blue


I'm so excited to hear your thoughts and feedback!
You have read this article bedroom / blue / green / Ikea / lavendar / painted / romantic / secretary desk with the title Please help me decide!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/08/please-help-me-decide.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Please help me decide!"

Post a Comment