Great vintage and handmade finds for your home at Brooklyn Flea!

Brooklyn is a great place to live for many, many reasons. One such reason is Brooklyn Flea, brought to you by Brownstoner. You can peruse every Sunday from 10am to 5pm at Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School in Fort Greene. I know my visit is long past due...I'm just afraid that I might buy a lot of stuff I can't afford! ...I could just go look...

Here's just a peek at many of the great vendors.

Stationary and crafts from the talented Alison Tauber





Amazing fabric selection! From, Repodepot










Nightwood furniture, reclaimed wood--I'm a fan



Via Acme Antiques, some really unique furniture finds




Ama Home, I really like how bright and cheery their selection is




All you Deco fans can't miss all the great items to be found at Deco Haus






You have read this article Brooklyn Flea / Brownstoner / color / Deco Breeze / furniture / stationary / vintage with the title Great vintage and handmade finds for your home at Brooklyn Flea!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/08/great-vintage-and-handmade-finds-for.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Great vintage and handmade finds for your home at Brooklyn Flea!"