Good Stuff for Cheap!

It's not often I pass by or see a Pier 1. Every now and then I look up their site to see what they have going on. I was pleasantly surprised this time-look at some of the goodies I found!


4-drawer storage boxes, only $10 dollars. I really like the fuchsia, but I like the green too...


I'd want to just have these on the living room floor, but I'm sure my dog would decide they're his new beds- stool sized and papasan sized. Patterned Papasan Cushions $20 & $80



Flocked leaves pillow garnet, $18, they also have this on clearance with blue leaves.



A tulip table! tulip end table $129


I really like the natural striation of the bamboo on these vases, they also come in deep red. Green Bamboo Vases $35-$55



Glass Water Bottle Carafes with Lids
$18 each



These are too nice, and I've been looking for bowls! Assorted Blue & White Bowls
$5 each


Very, very cute. Felt petals pillow $30



I saw this last year and swooned! Now it's very on sale. Emmeline blue cafe shelving $99.98!!


I like the French country look of this console. Dexter console table $179


Turquoise dotted tumblers, $3 to $3.50. These look a lot more expensive than they really are, and they also come in green.


Great on the deck or patio, but I would end up getting all three. Raja pedestal tables, $29.98, metal
You have read this article "floor cushions" / cheap / console / cupboards / dishes / Pier 1 / pillows / table / vase with the title Good Stuff for Cheap!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/08/good-stuff-for-cheap.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Good Stuff for Cheap!"

Post a Comment