Surprisingly chic and modern classics at L.L. Bean

I don't usually comment on fashion, but I was so surprised by what I saw in the latest issue of L.L. Bean Women that I had to share. What do you think of their recent efforts to attract younger customers?

Some really cute flats - and they look comfy too. I'd get the green.


I'm loving the boots with the skirt


My 19 year old sister just bought this jacket - which they call the Homecoming jacket

Their color selection is also trendier - I'm loving this fuchsia set.



Love this gorgeous - modern cut wool jacket
Their bedding is more modern, too.
You have read this article bedding / boots / clothing / flats / fuchsia / jacket / L.L. Bean / skirt / wool with the title Surprisingly chic and modern classics at L.L. Bean. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/09/surprisingly-chic-and-modern-classics.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Surprisingly chic and modern classics at L.L. Bean"

Post a Comment