Balancing your home with color

I thought this was a fun little chart that House Beautiful put together.

I would definitely consider having a yellow or orange kitchen



At the least, lavender gives me a sense of serenity and light heartedness


I've read in quite a few books that having a splash of orange on your desk or in your studio helps with creativity - I usually opt for orange flowers on my desk




Deep blue encouraging efficiency is interesting too - and something I'm going to test out!

Light blue and aqua are my favorite colors. Especially in my bedroom.

I think that color theory should be applied to more public buildings and establishments like retirement homes, prisons, and hospitals. Do you guys have a room or object where the color was chosen specifically for it's effect on your psyche? If so - what's the color - and what's the room/object?
You have read this article choosing colors / color / color and mood / painting with the title Balancing your home with color. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/09/balancing-your-home-with-color.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Balancing your home with color"

Post a Comment