Gorgeous home office and organization inspiration

I have a feeling after looking at these photos that I'll be decorating my office more than working in it today!


This wall was painted with a magnetic paint

Too small for me but I think it's helpful to have a little surface in the kitchen dedicated to writing or a laptop for looking up recipes - too many times has muffin batter ended up all over it.




yay! for storage you can hide with the swish of a curtain!

color coordinating can help create visual order

This is an amazing home office. I'd love to have a comfy place to sit and go through papers and magazines.







images via BHG
You have read this article crafts / desk / home office / inspiration board / kitchen office / office organization with the title Gorgeous home office and organization inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/09/gorgeous-home-office-and-organization.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gorgeous home office and organization inspiration"

Post a Comment