More home office inspiration!

I've been unpacking and setting up my office gradually over the last couple of weeks and I've learned that it's just not the best way to be productive. It's hard for me to focus on my work when I know there is a box beside me of things waiting to be sorted. I might have to just take a day off and finish up my unpacking.



This office space is so well thought out - and so functional!

I've found that supplies at hand really helps me get stuff done



via marthastewart.com

this would be a great setup for a chef

I use jam jars in my bathroom and they are so handy - and cheap!

This small workstation was a closet

This little library was a closet, too!
via Real Simple
You have read this article desk / desk supplies / DIY office / home office / inspiration board / library with the title More home office inspiration!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/09/more-home-office-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More home office inspiration!"

Post a Comment