Elegant city houses - with a country twist

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA - I was packing to spend this next month visiting my parents - and then there was the whole moving and unpacking process - which I"d rather not think about. Well, now that I'm here in the country - listening to the crickets and birds - mixed in with the clickity clack of my keyboard - I thought a little reminder of civilization was in order.




The above is a one bedroom, one bath loft in Manhattan's NoHo neighborhood - "NoHo" meaning "North of Houston" - a name created by the real estate industry to give an area a trendy age and thus - up the edge on the prices.


The two images here are from the luxuriously renovated D.C. townhouse.


I adore this wide expanse of floor - a renovated Savannah townhouse.

via Metropolitan Home Sep. 2009
You have read this article apartment decorating / city living / elegan / loft decorating / renovated / townhouse / wood paneling with the title Elegant city houses - with a country twist. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/08/elegant-city-houses-with-country-twist.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Elegant city houses - with a country twist"

Post a Comment