Tropical Style Bedrooms

First, I would like to thanks Rachel for lending a hand while I'm out in Alaska running my marathon in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I finished in one piece but I am really feeling it today! Without further ado, Rachel -

Hi Everyone! I am so excited to be here today guest posting for Ashley while she is away! My name is Rachel and I normally blog on dwellings and decor.
I decided that doing a guest post on Tropical style bedrooms would be fitting since we are getting into Summer and I am from Maui where it seems like all I ever see is tropical style. In my opinion tropical style can be hard to make chic. I guess I get tired of the same old tourist condos with the rattan furniture, Tommy Bahama motifs and so forth. It can also sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between coastal, Asian or tropical and I am no expert but hopefully these photos will give you an idea. Enjoy!







Row 1: Piet Boon Pierce Allen
Row 2: Harlequin Adeeni Design Group
Row 3: One and Only Resorts Kerry Joyce
Row 4: Sarah Kaye Plymouth
Row 5: Ellen McDermott Phoebe Howard
Row 6: Fuse ID Phoebe Howard


Thank you Ashley for having me guest post today! Hope you are having a wonderful time!

...and...me at the finish - a little delirious! THANKS to all for your support along the way :)

You have read this article beach decor / coastal decor / Hawaii / nautical decor / tropical bedrooms with the title Tropical Style Bedrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/06/tropical-style-bedrooms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tropical Style Bedrooms"

Post a Comment