Cute Etsy handmade housewares

One reason I love etsy is A- I'm supporting other artists and freelancers, and B - they make buying eco-friendly affordable. Here's a handful of cute stuff I found today.


These well-designed, adorable burlap bags are from designs Maya made



I love these fabrics! Made by Bagel Creations


One can never have enough catch-all's
From annebvinyl

These funky bowls are made from recycled vinyl records. I think they'd look really good in a group of three on a table or counter in a modern-style home.
From Coleraine Creations
You have read this article affordable decor / bags / burlap / catch all / coffee cozy / eco-friendly / etsy / green decor / handmade accessories / recycled / totes / vinyl bowl with the title Cute Etsy handmade housewares. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/06/cute-etsy-handmade-housewares.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cute Etsy handmade housewares"

Post a Comment