Lots of Kitchen inspiration!

I've been cooking a lot more, and therefore spending most of my evenings in the kitchen. I don't know if my cooking will ever get better - but atleast I can make my kitchen a little tastier!



Love this clutter-free, retro kitchen.

Small herb pots on the counter are a favorite of mine



The lamp on the counter is such a charming touch. I love the cabinets, too.

via House to Home

If you don't have an island - just retrofit a small dresser or console with a few hooks and whatever else you'd need on hand.

via BHG
You have read this article cabinets / country kitchen / farmhouse sink / herbs / island / kitchen organization / retro kitchen / shelving / spice rack with the title Lots of Kitchen inspiration!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/06/lots-of-kitchen-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lots of Kitchen inspiration!"

Post a Comment