The bus stops in towns along the coast. The first one had a very interesting cathedral
Impressive homes and vineyards perched on the cliffs
We took a swim in this town
I spotted this gorgeous secluded beach from the bus...
Our last stop was Positano. It is touristy and a resort town, but it really was beautiful.
Here's that list again of all my posts from our travels that I've posted -
•Introduction to my European backpacking trip and a list of places we visited
• Galicia - Baiona and Isle de Cies
• Galicia - the coast, some charming vineyards, and Pontevedra
• Santiago de Compostela and gorgeous hidden beaches
• Gorgeous mountain lakes of Picos de Europa
• Stunning mountains - Picos de Europa
• Bilbao and San Sebastian
• Beautiful Barcelona
• The amazing Sagrada Familia Cathedral in Barcelona
• Art Nouveau dream house by Gaudi in Barcelona
• Not to miss - the gorgeous rocky coast of Italy's Cinque Terre
• More from my summer traveling Europe - amazing Rome
• From my summer in Europe - amazing Pompeii
So...tonight we are leaving for Sicily, where we will be scurrying around like nuts trying to see everything the island has to offer in 7 days. I will try to post but I don't know how much I'll accomplish. I will definitely be back on the 21st!
You have read this article amalfi coast / backpacking through europe / bellagio / bus tour / Italy / mediterranean / ocean / travel photography with the title Turquoise ocean and vineyards on cliffs - the amazingly stunning Amalfi coast. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/04/turquoise-ocean-and-vineyards-on-cliffs.html. Thanks!