Amazing inspiration from my favorite blogs

It was other blogs that got me started blogging, so I try to set aside some time every week to peruse three blogs from my blogroll and share my findings with you. Enjoy!

The images below are from the always inspiring Herman Miller "Lifework" blog. Corporate and company blogs can often be a total snorefest, but Lifework is sensational. It really appeals to me because I am a freelance web designer and work from home, and the blog consistently features inspiring home offices from other designers. Super inspiring.

Check it out - Lifework.





The images below are from the Michelle Rago Weddings blog.

Love this wedding inspiration board. Looks like a glam Victorian theme

And this dress? I don't have anywhere to wear it but oh how I'd love it. Simple but not boring. (It's a Badgley Mischka if you're wondering)

Michelle found this amazing artist who she featured on her blog - Jim Denevan makes temporary drawings on sand, earth and ice that are eventually erased by waves and weather.

Beautiful no? See more at Michelle Rago.

And last, but definitely not least, one of my first blog friends - Linda, and her wonderful blog Lime in the Coconut.

Her gorgeous tropical home - looks so effortlessly beautiful.

Love the floors of this kitchen - love the whole thing really...

You have read this article beach / eclectic decor / favorite images from my favorite blogs / hardwood floors / herman miller / home office / modern retro / salon style wall / wedding inspiration / white kitchen / working from home with the title Amazing inspiration from my favorite blogs. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/04/amazing-inspiration-from-my-favorite.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Amazing inspiration from my favorite blogs"

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

    SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    ReplyDelete