A super chic and mod mix in a North Copenhagen home

This home has a meditative quality that I am instantly drawn to, however, I don't know if I could keep it so spare. I think I'd ultimately end up adding some elements to bring in some coziness.

How about you? Could you/do you live in a space this minimal?










oooh...a baby grand

love the floors in this place...

via Indenfor & Undenfor
You have read this article Dutch interiors / house tour / light interiors / modern decor / modular furniture / open floor plan / piano / scandinavian interiors with the title A super chic and mod mix in a North Copenhagen home. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/04/a-super-chic-and-mod-mix-in-north.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A super chic and mod mix in a North Copenhagen home"

Post a Comment