Some of the most beautiful mirrors I've ever seen

These mirrors are the sort of thing I'd run back into the house to save in a fire. They are so unique and beautiful, and I'm so glad I was introduced to Made Goods.
Here are some of my favorites:

Zoe:

*drool*

Madena:


Coco:

stunning!
The same mirror above but in a room.

Adem:
Ashton:
Ives:






They also have a few lighting options and furniture.

I think if I absolutely had to pick one I'd pick Zoe, but Coco comes in close behind- but I love Ives too...I don't know if I could ever pick! How about you? This is just a small sample, there are lots more and Made Goods.
You have read this article decorating with mirrors / gilded / mirror / shell chandelier / shell frames with the title Some of the most beautiful mirrors I've ever seen. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/11/some-of-most-beautiful-mirrors-i-ever.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some of the most beautiful mirrors I've ever seen"

Post a Comment