Modern elegance mixed with 1940s glamour

Not too many of us are blessed with the means and circumstances to live among such decadent furnishings, but we can dream! And besides, that's what the glossies are for. So when I was flipping through some of last year's magazines I rediscovered Ralph Lauren Home's 2008 "Mayfair" collection. In fact, I'd posted some other shots from the Mayfair ad campaign in the August 2008 post here. I think it doesn't hurt, especially in this season of giving to others, to give to yourself a little - even if it's just for a moment, in one's imagination, drooling over the keyboard.


oh that bed...that vanity...

I really like the clear to black candlesticks





I wear this same outfit when I have to go to the post office

via Ralph Lauren Home




via Color Me Happy
You have read this article black and white / candlesticks / elegant interiors / glamorous bedroom / modern / Ralph Lauren Home / vanity with the title Modern elegance mixed with 1940s glamour. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/11/modern-elegance-mixed-with-1940s-glamour.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Modern elegance mixed with 1940s glamour"

Post a Comment