Really pretty jewelry, shoes, and sweaters on sale at ideeli - I have your membership code

I try not to post unrelated (non-home decorating) pictures, but ideeli has some really great sales going on, and with the holidays coming soon I thought I'd share!

First, if you aren't a member use this link and sign up for free.

These are my favorite from a few of the sales:






Olia jewelry



Apepazza shoes



2b. Rych



Verigo Paris sweaters

Here's the link again!
You have read this article designer discounts / fashion / ideeli / jewelry / sale / shoes with the title Really pretty jewelry, shoes, and sweaters on sale at ideeli - I have your membership code. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/11/really-pretty-jewelry-shoes-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Really pretty jewelry, shoes, and sweaters on sale at ideeli - I have your membership code"

Post a Comment