Beautiful Interiors from my Favorite Blogs

I'm really liking this new tradition of featuring images from my favorite blogs once a week!
This first set is from one of my first blogging friends - the multi talented Rachel from Dwellings and Decor




The second grouping here comes from the always inspiring Decor8.


and last but certainly not least, from JuBella

If I were the swooning type...I would be swooning. Those floors! Those billowing white curtains!


You have read this article blue bedroom / country home office / curtains / hardwood floors / modern retro / neutrals / pink palette / Scandinavian decor / white bathroom with the title Beautiful Interiors from my Favorite Blogs. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/08/beautiful-interiors-from-my-favorite.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful Interiors from my Favorite Blogs"

Post a Comment