From my library - small space living

I thought I'd share from you some of my favorite images from one of the very first interior design books I ever purchased. It's always fun to look back!

I love these wooden floors - and the fireplace!



charming - and checkout the blue floor!


It would require a lot of tidying - but I really like the glass front pantry. Check out the mix n' match table and chairs.

I liking the look of art leaning against the wall more and more. I also really like the fuchsia carpet and the retrained fireplace decor.

I love old houses - and when a renovation includes old architectural elements I don't mind "newness" so much.

A really good way to divide spaces in a studio - this solid screen acts as a wall/headboard.

A romantic treehouse retreat...

All images from Susan Boyle's "The Smart Approach to Small Space Living"
You have read this article architectual elements / blue / cozy bedroom / fireplace / fuchsia / hardwood floors / mix n match / old houses / pantry / partition / renovations / romantic / screen / small / studio / treehouses with the title From my library - small space living. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/05/from-my-library-small-space-living.html. Thanks!

No comment for "From my library - small space living"

Post a Comment