Chic goodies for sprucing up the place...

Flipping through my latest issue of House Beautiful, I was stopped in my tracks when I spotted a page dedicated to favorite housewares under $25. I especially noticed this 18" Quatro Table Lamp - lamps are so expensive! But this lamp, which you can find at mxyplyzyk, is only $25! Check out more of their cool stuff...
The $25 lamp!


I adore this retro side table...

And this magazine rack/table is genius





...an awesome way to put those grocery bags to use, a clothespin frame turns them into a garbage can.



I really need one of these - a dual timer - because I have trouble monitoring more than one pot at a time.


317 U for me!

This reminds me of a project I did in a glass-blowing class in college, where I made tons of glass pepsi cans from a plaster cast.
You have read this article candle holders / kitchen timer / lamp / magazine rack / modern housewares / mxyplyzyk / pantone mug / sidetable with the title Chic goodies for sprucing up the place.... You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/05/chic-goodies-for-sprucing-up-place.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chic goodies for sprucing up the place..."

Post a Comment